About Me

My photo
A complex, creative personality with a bubbly, excessively girly finish!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A New Kind of Beauty Blog...

This is my new blog that is going to allow me to explain to other women the beauty and health regimes and processes I use regularly as well as reviews of the products and tips and tricks that I decide to try out! What I plan to do differently than most other blogs, however, is use drugstore/discount/all natural products as opposed to the high end trendy products featured in many other beauty blogs... I'm not saying I won't ever post about a particular splurge now and then, but for the most part, you're going to get "how to" info for and reviews on realistic products that you can easily obtain!

Check back frequently to see new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment